Let us educate your staff
Our courses are designed to impart our knowledge to your staff in the most
efficient way possible. Each class is organized around many short lectures surrounded by exercises
designed to emphasize what the students just heard.
We have found that students retain their new-found knowledge better if they immediately begin
practicing it. It is through this experience that they truly understand what they've actually learned,
and what needs further attention.
Offerings for Managers
Extreme Programming Overview for Managers
- 3 hour seminar that will introduce
managers to the fundamental concepts and benefits
of Extreme Programming and Agile Methodologies.
- Offerings for Programming Staff and Quality Assurance
- Experience Extreme Programming -
5 day course that will introduce your entire
project team to the skills necessary to succeed
on an Agile project. This course can be taught in
Java, C++, C#, or any other Object Oriented
- Test Driven Development - 3 day
course that teaches the students how to drive the
development of their code through tests, and how
to guide the emergence of a software design and
architecture from that code.
students already proficient in Java, C++, C#, or
other Object Oriented Language.
- Test Driven Java/C++/C#/VB.Net - 5 day course
designed to introduce students to any one of the specified languages as an
Object Oriented language.
- Test Driven Web Development - 4
day course that will illustrate how to create
high quality, highly testable, Java-based web
- The Basics of Object Oriented Design
- 4 day course that will introduce the basic
concepts and benefits of Object Oriented software
design. Topics include classes, objects,
polymorphism, guidelines for creating loosely
coupled systems of objects.
- Advanced Object Oriented Design
- 4 day course that will focus on discussing and
using design and architectural software patterns.
For more information on these services, please contact email@example.com